Human Resource Management
Organizational Studies Restructuring and HRD Plans
We provide consultancy in:
- Developing Corporate / Business and departmental objectives with underlying system to implement new system in the Organization.
- Evaluating current skills for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Proposing restructured management structures to support Organizational culture and control individual behaviors as well incorporating policy of placing right person for the right job.
- Evaluating existing human resources of company and means for development. The usual plans for development include annual appraisal methods, systems for identifying training needs, training, succession plans and efficiency improvement techniques.
Management Systems and Personnel & Administrative Policies
It covers the following matters:
- Development of HR planning systems like Job descriptions, evaluation and induction systems, performance appraisal and career development policies.
- Carrying out work-studies to determine manpower requirements.
- Development of system for promotion, transfer, layoff, recall, resignation, retirement and termination, etc.
- Compensation system for individual and group including Provident Fund and Operations System.
- Preparation of Corporate personnel policies, Administrative and Services Rules in accordance with the Legal requirements of Factories Act 1932 or Shops and Establishment Act 1965.
Recruitment and Human Resource Search
Assisting in selection of suitable personnel for Executive Positions for local and multinational organizations