Hameed Majeed Associates (Pvt.) Limited (HMA) is a multi disciplinary company, which provides professional services in various fields. Our mission Statement is to anticipate your needs and exceed your professional services expectations.
HMA is a Financial and Business Advisory firm in Pakistan and was established in 1990 to provide the Financial and Management Consultancy Services. Our offices are located at Lahore and Karachi; however the clients are spread all over Pakistan. HMA employ’s personnel specialized in diverse fields capable of handling assignments at various levels of responsibility
HMA gathered vast experience by servicing a multitude of clients. The firm can draw upon its experience to provide services of the highest level to the clients. The management brings to the firm their philosophy of providing a PERSONAL AND EFFICIENT SERVICE with UNCOMPROMISING QUALITY of HIGH STANDARD WORK.
- Our Services
Professional Services provided by HMA can broadly be categorized into following five Groups.
- Financial, Management and Strategic Planning Services
- Financial Advisory & Business Management Services
- Project valuation and Due diligence for Acquisition & Mergers
- Financial modeling and risk evaluation for Project financing
- Project Feasibility Studies and Business Plans
- Management Information System including Project Management/Business Process Reengineering (BPR), ERP Analysis Services.
- Strategic Analysis, Strategy Formulation, Implementation and Organization Set up studies
- Capital & Financial Restructuring and Revival of Sick Units
- Internal Audits and verification of fixed Assets
- Project Procurement and Development Services
- Identification and development of new project ventures for clients
- Identify, locate and arrange business partners for particular project
- Approval from the Government regulatory bodies for the projects including negotiations, presentations etc.
- Project Procurement, Preparation of Bids / Commercial documentation for the Projects
- Project implementation, Survey, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Corporate Consultancy
- Formation/Registration and Incorporation of partnership concerns, Private and public limited companies and Especially “Special Business” Companies
- Handling of Corporate Matters, Submission/Filling of Documents, Statements, Forms to
- Regulatory Authorities Including CBR, SECP and Other Related Authorities.
- Public Issues and Share Floatation
- Accountancy and Secretarial Services
- Executive Search and Human Resources Management
- Recruitment of Human Resource
- Conducting Human Resource Audits
- Developing Object Oriented Job Descriptions and Performance Appraisal Systems
- Develop employees Efficiency Techniques for raising the level of Professional Competence of Staff
- Development of Human Resources Management Systems
- Computerized Share Balloting and Registrar Services
- Conducting Computerized Share Balloting according to the requirements of the Corporate Law Authority and Stock Exchanges
- Maintenance of detailed record of Computerized Share Floatation for clients
- Computerized Share Registrar Services deal with physical handling of shares as well as shares in
- Central Depository Company of Pakistan Limited (CDC)
The areas of specialized services are set out in this profile. Also given herein is a list of assignments that are currently in hand or have been executed by HMA. The company provides services to over 100 clients of varying sizes ranging from profit- oriented multinational and local organizations to non-profit seeking trusts and charitable institutions.
To enhance our in-house expertise we collaborate when necessary with other consulting firms, particularly where specialized technical services are required.